You can Register your Broker Company smoothly on DARI by following these steps:
- Login to Dari
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Professions Licensing from the services list.
- Choose Register Broker Company from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- The system checks whether the following actions are fulfilled:
- Valid company trade license.
- The user should not have any blocks.
- Active company trade license.
- The Update Professional Details application must be completed.
- All uploaded documents must be valid and updated.
- Valid EID.
- If all actions are validated, a new screen appears with the name of the service Register Broker Company, the date of submission, the name of the initiator, the profession type (Broker Company), and the status of the application (Pending Payment).
- The payment methods, such as DARI Wallet and credit/debit card, are displayed on the same screen. Select the desired payment method and click on Pay Now. If you want to cancel the application, click on Cancel Application.
- The fee for registering a Broker Company is AED 9,000.
- If the actions are not fulfilled, a pop-up screen will display the action that must be fulfilled.
- A message is displayed confirming that the application to Register Broker Company has been successfully completed.
- You can download the Broker License Certificate now by clicking on Download Certificate.
- You can download the payment receipt by clicking on Applications at the top of the page and selecting the relevant application.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.