Rent Payment Service
DARI – the digital real estate ecosystem in Abu Dhabi – was launched with the support of the Department of Municipalities and Transport (DMT) to serve as a comprehensive platform that includes all the services of the real estate sector across the Emirate and aims to improve the level of available services, as well as add new services to provide users with an accessible experience to manage all their real estate transactions. Among the new services added to the platform is the "Rent payment" service, which enables you to pay your rent quickly, efficiently, and safely from wherever you are. To complete a "Rent payment," follow these steps:
- Log in to DARI - the digital real estate ecosystem - using your unified number (UN), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number, and go to the "Services" menu from the home page.
- Choose "Transactions". A sub-menu will appear, click on "Rent payment".
- On the next page, from the list of plots, choose the one you wish to pay rent for.
- The plot details, owner and tenant details, contract details and documents will appear for you to review. After reviewing it click on “Start application”
- Review contract details and rent details, including delayed rent payments (if there are unpaid past payments), then select how many years you want to pay in advance, and click “Next.”
- Review contract details, rent details, property details, owner details, tenant details and contract documents then click on “Submit.”
- A message will appear stating that your rent payment application has been sent to the relevant municipality for review and approval
- Once the relevant municipality approves the rent payment request, a notification is sent, and you must review contract details and pay the fees due, by following these steps: -
- Log in to DARI - the digital real estate ecosystem - using your unified number (UN), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number.
- Go to the "Applications" menu from the home page, then choose the application to be completed.
- Review application details, including property details, contract details, rent details, then choose the payment method and click “Pay now” to pay the amount due.
- A message stating that your rent payment has been successfully processed.