Developers wishing to advertise their off-plan property sale can now issue the permit on DARI through the Request an Off-Plan Sale Advertisement Permit service. Developers can initiate the application to request a permit for an off-plan sale advertisement by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Advertising & Exhibition Permits from the services list.
- Choose Request an Off-Plan Sale Advertisement Permit from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- On the next screen, select the project and click on Proceed.
- A new screen will display the details of the developer, project, and escrow account. Review all the details and click on Generate Permit.
- A message will appear to confirm that the off-plan sale advertisement permit has been issued successfully.
- You can now download the Media Advertisement permit or QR code.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback