You can now terminate a tenancy contract by court order for multiple units through DARI's Terminate Tenancy Contract by Court Order service. You can terminate a tenancy contract by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Lease from the services list.
- Choose Terminate Tenancy Contract by Court Order from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- A new screen will display the tenancy contracts. Choose the contract and click on Proceed.
- On the next screen, click on Terminate Tenancy Contract.
- Upload the court order letter and click on Next.
- A new screen will display the application details, such as the details of the property, tenant, and lessor. Review the details and click on Submit.
- On the new screen, click on Terminate Contract.
- A message will appear confirming that the application to terminate the tenancy contract by court order has been successfully submitted.
- The application will be forwarded to the DMT for approval.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback