Through Dari – the digital real estate ecosystem – you can issue a Certificate of Owned properties by following these steps:
- Login to Dari using your unified number (UID), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number
- Choose “Services” from the homepage
- Then “Certificates” from the Services list
- Then “Certificate of Owned properties” from the submenu
- All information related to your properties will appear, as well as payment details and fees due, choose the payment method then click on “Pay Now”
- After the payment, you will be able to download your certificate. In some cases and depending on the property's status, the application will be sent to the Department of Municipality and Transport to review and approve, and you will be notified once they have done so you can download it.
Note: If the owner or property details have any change after 2017, the application will be automatically sent to the Department of Municipality and Transport (DMT) for approval.
To initiate the "CERTIFICATE OF OWNED PROPERTIES" Service, Click on the following link: