Through Dari – the digital real estate ecosystem – you can issue a Certificate of Owned properties by following these steps:
- Login to Dari using your unified number (UID), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number
- Choose “Services” from the homepage
- Then “Certificates” from the Services list
- Then “Certificate of Owned properties” from the submenu
- All information related to your properties will appear, as well as payment details and fees due, choose the payment method then click on “Pay Now”
Note: If the owner or property details have any change after 2017, the application will be automatically sent to the Department of Municipality and Transport (DMT) for approval.