You can now request a permit to participate in a foreign real estate exhibition through DARI's Request a Permit to Participate in a Foreign Real Estate Exhibition service. Developers can initiate the application to request a permit to participate in a foreign real estate exhibition by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Advertising & Exhibition Permits from the services list.
- Choose Request a Permit to Participate in a Foreign Real Estate Exhibition from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- On the next screen, select the project and click on Proceed.
- A new screen will display the details of the developer, project, and escrow account. Enter the foreign exhibition details, such as country, name, and launch time, and click on Next.
- On the next screen, the application details will be displayed. Review all the details and click on Generate Permit.
- A message will appear to confirm that a real estate foreign exhibition participation permit has been issued successfully.
You can now download the Participating in a Foreign Real Estate Exhibition permit or QR code.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback