To register as an auctioneer (employee), you must be an employee of the company to use this service. Auctioneers can easily initiate the service on DARI by following the steps below:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Professions Licensing from the services list.
- Choose Register Auctioneer (Employee) from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- The system will check that the following actions are fulfilled:
- Valid company trade license.
- The user should not have any blocks.
- The Update Professional Details application must be completed.
- All uploaded documents must be valid and updated.
- Valid EID.
- If all actions are validated, a message appears confirming that the Register Auctioneer (Employee) application has been successfully completed.
- You can now download the Auctioneer Card by clicking on Download License.
- If the actions are not fulfilled, a pop-up screen will display the action that must be fulfilled.
- If the documents have not been uploaded, a new screen will ask you to upload the missing documents. To upload the documents, you can follow these steps:
- Click on Update my profile.
- A new screen appears stating that you will be switched to your personal profile to upload the required documents. Click Yes to open your personal profile or No to cancel.
- A new screen will display the following details: profession type (Auctioneer) and other details. Select the municipality and click on Next.
- Upload the required documents (Training Completion Certificate for Auctioneers) and click on Next.
- On the next screen, the following details will be displayed: profession type, municipality, and uploaded documents. Review the details and click on Submit.
- A message will appear confirming that your personal profile has been updated and that the request has been forwarded to the DMT to approve the uploaded documents.
- Once the documents are approved, you can log in again and follow the previous steps to complete the Register Auctioneer (Employee) application.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback