Through DARI – the digital real estate ecosystem – you can smoothly and quickly terminate a tenancy contract by court order online. As a leaser, you can terminate a tenancy contract by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Click on Services from the home page
- Select Lease from the Services list
- Select Terminate tenancy contract by court order from the submenu
- Select the contract you want to terminate then click on Next
- The details of the contract you want to terminate will appear; click on Terminate by court order
- A message will appear asking you to upload the court order, upload the document then click on Next
- A message will appear to confirm the lease termination, click on Terminate contract
- A message will appear stating that your application has been sent to the Department of Municipalities and Transport (DMT) for approval
- You will receive a notification from the DMT with the lease termination approval or rejection
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.