Through Dari– the digital real estate ecosystem – you can modify the tenancy contract smoothly within the first 7 days from the registration date. If 7 days have passed since registration, you will only be able to add an occupant (by adding the occupant’s name and Emirates ID or Unified number). As a leaser, follow these steps to modify the tenancy contract:
- Login to Dari
- Click Services from the home page
- Select Lease from the Services list
- Select Modify Tenancy contract, from the submenu
- Select the contract you want to modify
- You can remove the occupant or add new occupants.
- You can edit amenities and who will pay the ADWEA bill.
- Review and submit.
Once the leaser has submitted the modified tenancy contract on Dari, the tenant will receive a notification letting them know of the modification. To review it and respond, the tenant can follow the below steps:
- Login to Dari
- Click on Applications from the home page
- Select Tasks from the tabs
- Select Lease amendment
After reviewing the tenant lease modified, you will then have two choices as a tenant:
- Accept: If you accept the modified contract, click on Accept. A message will appear to sign the contract (within a designated area) and to accept Dari’s terms and conditions. Click on the checkmark within the designated area then click on Submit.
- Reject: If you reject the contract, click on Reject. You will have to state your reason(s) for rejection and then click on Submit edit. A notification will be sent to the leaser letting them know that the modified contract has been rejected.
If the tenant rejects the tenancy contract update, the leaser will be able to review the rejection reason(s). As a leaser, you will then have two choices:
- Accept: If you accept the tenant’s rejection reason(s), a message will appear to sign the contract (within a designated area) and to accept Dari’s terms and conditions. Click on the checkmark within the designated area then click on Send to automatically transfer to the payment page.
- Terminate contract: If you reject the tenant’s rejection reason(s), click on Terminate. A notification will be sent to the tenant letting them know that the tenancy contract has been terminated by the leaser.
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback