DARI – the digital real estate ecosystem – provides you with many lease-related services, including terminating a property management agreement (PMA) securely and smoothly. As an owner, you can terminate a PMA by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Click on Services from the home page, then select Lease
- Select Property management agreement termination
- From My Contracts, click on the PMA contract
- Choose the property then click on Next
- The details of the parties (first and second party) will appear click on Next
- The details of the contract you want to terminate (property details, first party, second party, agreement details, documents) will appear, click on Terminate contract
- A message will appear to terminate the contract and to accept DARI’s terms and conditions. Click on the checkmark within the designated area then click on Terminate contract. A message will appear stating that the PMA termination request has been submitted successfully.
Once the PMA termination has been sent, the concerned parties will be notified that the termination has been issued. In this case, the concerned party can follow the below steps:
- Login to DARI
- Click on Transactions from the home page, click on All to see the termination, then click on the pending transaction
As the party responsible for the property management agreement, you will have the following options:
- Accept: In which case a message will appear to sign the contract in a designated area and to accept DARI’s terms and conditions. Click on the checkmark in the designated area then click Submit. A message will appear stating that the PMA has been terminated successfully.
- Reject: In which case a message will appear stating that the PMA termination has been rejected. A notification will be sent to the other party letting them know that the termination has been rejected.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback