Through Dari – the digital real estate ecosystem – you can issue a Site Plan certificate by following these steps:
- Login to Dari using your unified number (UID), UAE pass or Emirates ID (EID) number
- Click on “Services” from the homepage
- Then “Certificates” from the Services list
- Then “Site plan” from the submenu
- Click on the property you want to issue a site plan for then click on “Next”
- All information related to the property will appear, as well as payment details and fees due
- Choose the payment method then click on “Pay Now”
|Note: If the owner or property details have any change after 2017, the application will be automatically sent to the Department of Municipality and Transport (DMT) for approval|
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.