DARI – the digital real estate ecosystem – in Abu Dhabi was launched with the support of the Department of Municipalities and Transport to serve as a comprehensive platform that includes all the services of the real estate sector across the Emirate and aims to improve the level of available services, as well as add new services to provide users with an accessible experience to manage all their real estate transactions. Among the new services added to the platform is the "transfer long lease contract to Musataha," which enables you to complete all the procedures of the transfer process quickly, efficiently, and safely, from wherever you are. To perform the process of "transfer long lease to Musataha," follow these steps:
• Log in to DARI – the digital real estate ecosystem – using your unified number (UID), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number.
• Go to the "Services" menu on the main page, then select "Transactions."
• A submenu will appear; click "Transfer long lease contract to Musataha."
• On the next page, you can view the lands usufruct, select the plot of land whose lease contract you wish to transfer to Musataha.
• On the screen, you will see the property details, the owner and the tenant, and the details of the current contract and its documents. Please review them carefully before pressing "Start application".
• By clicking on "Start application" on the previous page, you will go to the details of the new Musataha contract, enter all the required data, then click "Next".
• Upload the required application documents, then click "Next."
• The next page will show you the details of the new Musataha contract to review before pressing "Send" to send the application to the Department of Municipalities and Transport for review and approval.
• Finally, a message will appear to you to confirm that your request to transfer the long lease contract to Musataha is sent to the Department of Municipalities and Transport for approval.
After sending a request to transfer the long lease contract to Musataha, the Musateh will receive this notification. They must review the contract data and complete the process by paying the amount due. They can do so by following these steps:
• Log in to the DARI – the digital real estate ecosystem – using your unified number (UN), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number.
• Go to the "Applications" menu on the main page, then click "All".
• A list of all your real estate applications will appear. You can click on "in progress" to show only the transactions still in process.
• Choose the application to be completed or the lease contract to be transferred to Musataha.
• Review all application data, including the new Musataha contract details, registration fees, contract details, property details, owner details, Musateh details, application documents, and the total amount due before making the payment by clicking on "Pay Now."
• After completing the payment process, a message will appear to confirm the successful completion of the payment process and the contract issuance.
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback