Non-UAE residents can issue certificates such as: 1. Title deed (Land) 2. Title deed (Unit) 3. Site plan 4. Unit verification certificate 5. Land verification certificate 6. Certificate of owned properties Additionally, non-UAE residents can apply for adding a Power of Attorney through DARI.

Was this helpful?

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.