You can now edit an employee account through DARI's Edit Employee Account service. Company admins can edit an employee account by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Navigate to the Employee Management Module through the company profile at the top right corner of the page.
- A new screen will display the employee details.
- Click on Edit next to the employee name.
- You can edit the employee details by clicking on:
- Deactivate: You can temporarily deactivate the employee account or schedule the deactivation by clicking on Deactivate to confirm the action.
- Delete Employee: You can delete the employee account permanently by clicking on Delete Employee
- Edit next to the employee name: You can edit the employee's email address and mobile number by clicking on Save.
- Edit next to permissions: You can edit the employee permissions by clicking on Save.
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.