Company employees can initiate the Register Broker (Employee) service smoothly on DARI by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Professions Licensing from the services list.
- Choose Register Broker (Employee) from the submenu and click Initiate Service.
- The system checks whether the following actions are fulfilled:
- Valid company trade license.
- The user should not have any blocks.
- The Update Professional Details application must be completed.
- All uploaded documents must be valid and updated.
- Valid EID.
- If all actions are validated, a message will appear confirming that the Register Broker (Employee) application has been successfully completed.
- You can download the Broker Card now by clicking on Download License.
- If the actions are not fulfilled, a pop-up screen will display the action that must be fulfilled.
- If the documents have not yet been uploaded, you will be prompted to upload the missing documents in a new window. To upload the documents, you can follow the following steps:
- Click on Update my profile.
- A new screen will appear stating that you will be switched to your personal profile to upload the required documents. Click Yes to open your personal profile or No to cancel.
- A new screen will display the following details: profession type (Broker) and other details. Select the municipality and click on Next.
- Upload the required documents (Training Completion Certificate for Brokers and Police Clearance Certificate) and click on Next.
- On the next screen, the following details will be displayed: profession type, municipality, and uploaded documents. Review the details and click on Submit.
- A message will appear confirming that your personal profile has been updated and the request has been forwarded to the DMT to approve the uploaded documents.
- Once the documents are approved, you can log back in and follow the previous steps to complete the Register Broker (Employee) application
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.