Through Dari – the digital real estate ecosystem – you can issue a Verification Certificate Unit or Land by following these steps:
1. Login to Dari
2. Click on Services from the homepage
3. Then Certificates from the Services list
4. Then Verification Certificate from the submenu
5. Click on the property you want to issue a Verification Certificate for then click on Next
6. All information related to the property will appear, as well as payment details and fees due
7. Choose the payment method then click on Pay Now
8. Your verification certificate has been successfully issued
Note: If the owner or property details have any change after 2017, the application will be automatically sent to the Department of Municipality and Transport (DMT) for approval
To initiate the Verification Certificate (UNIT/LAND) Service, Click on the following link:
DARI - Services
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.