Auctioneers can smoothly initiate the Register Auctioneering Company service on DARI by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Professions Licensing from the services list.
- Choose Register Auctioneering Company from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- The system checks whether the following actions are fulfilled:
- Valid company trade license.
- The user should not have any blocks.
- Active company trade license activity.
- The Update Professional Details application must be completed.
- All uploaded documents must be valid and updated.
- Valid EID.
- If all actions are validated, a message will appear confirming that the Register Auctioneering Company application has been successfully completed.
- You can download the Auctioneering License Certificate now by clicking on Download Certificate.
Note: If the actions are not fulfilled, a pop-up screen will display the action that must be fulfilled.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback