You can now request an exhibition stand license to promote and market a real estate project through DARI's service. Developers can initiate the application to request an exhibition stand license to promote and market their real estate projects by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Advertising & Exhibition Permits from the services list.
- Choose from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- On the next screen, select the project and click on Proceed.
- A new screen will display the details of the developer, project, and escrow account. Review all the details and click on Generate Permit.
- A message will appear to confirm that the off-plan sale marketing permit has been issued successfully.
- You can now download the Promotional Stand to Market a Real Estate Development Project permit or QR code
Here you will find a video tutorial to help initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback