- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Financing & Mortgages from the services list.
- Choose Request Property Mortgage Redemption from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- A screen with mortgage contracts is displayed. Select one and click on Proceed.
- The contract details, such as the (Property, Musataha and Bank) details, will appear.
- Review the contract details and click on Next.
- Upload the required documents and click on Next.
- A new screen displays the contract details for final review, including the registration fees to be paid. Review the details and click on Submit Application
- A message is displayed confirming that the application Request Property Mortgage Redemption will be forwarded to the parties specified by the initiator for approval.
The initiator can be:
- An individual: the application is forwarded to other owners (if any) who approve, return or reject the application. Then the application is forwarded to the bank maker, who uploads the NOC of the mortgage release document.
- A company: the application is forwarded to the company signatory to approve, return or reject the application. Then the application is forwarded to the bank maker, who uploads the NOC of the mortgage release document.
- A bank maker.
- The application will now be forwarded to the bank checker for approval.
- Then it will be forwarded to the DMT for approval.
- Once approved, the initiator will be notified to proceed with the payment.
- On the payment task, review the payment details and click on Proceed to payment.
- On the next screen, click on Pay Now
- A message will appear to confirm that a payment has been made successfully. Click on Download payment receipt.
You can download the Mortgage Release Certificate and Title Deed now through the Contracts section.
Here you will a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.