Dari – the digital real estate ecosystem – offers an easy way to register a tenancy contract online. After the leaser initiates a lease registration, as a tenant, you will receive a notification so you can review the tenancy contract. Follow these steps to do so:
- Login to Dari using your unified number (UID), UAE pass, or Emirates ID (EID) number
- Click on “Applications” from the home page
- Select “Tasks” from the tabs
- Select “Lease registration”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After reviewing the tenant lease registration contract, you will have two choices as a tenant:
- Accept: If you accept the contract, click on “Accept”. A message will appear to sign the contract (within a designated area) and to accept Dari’s terms and conditions. Click on the checkmark within the designated area then click on “Submit”. The leaser will be notified that you have accepted the lease contract.
- Return: If you reject the contract, click on “Return”. You will have to state your reason(s) of rejection and then click on “Submit edit”. A notification will be sent to the leaser "reason of the returned".