Whether for residential or commercial purposes, you can register your secondary developer company through this service. You can now initiate the Register Secondary Developer service on DARI by following these steps:
- Login to DARI
- Go to the Services menu on the homepage.
- Select Professions Licensing from the services list.
- Choose Register Secondary Developer from the submenu and click on Initiate Service.
- The system checks whether that the following actions are fulfilled:
- Valid company trade license.
- The user should not have any blocks.
- Active company trade license activity.
- The Update Professional Details application must be completed.
- All uploaded documents must be valid and updated.
- Valid EID.
- If all actions are validated, a message appears confirming that the Register Secondary Developer application has been successfully completed.
- You can download the Developer License Certificate now by clicking on Download Certificate.
Note: If the actions are not fulfilled, a pop-up screen will display the action that must be fulfilled.
Here you will find a video tutorial to help you initiate the service:
Was this helpful?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback