You can either close the contract with a court order or follow the closing process without the tenant's approval. 

As a lessor, you may apply without the tenant's approval, but you are required to attach the ADDC letter to close the account.

Was this helpful?

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.